First of all, if you would like to request cancel, replacement or refund for any reasons, please contact us at [email protected] and following our guide.
Because your purchase is custom printed exclusively for you, it will only qualify for replacement, return or refund if: (I) the product itself is flawed, (II) the quality of the printing is poor, or (III) the final product is notably different from the product presented on the order screen.
If your purchase meets the above criteria, contact us as soon as possible, preferably no later than 14 days after the delivery date, including:
- Your order number and the email address you registered on the shipping information.
- Photo(s) of the affected items(s). Please include a photo of the whole item and any other photos that may help identify the issue.
HOW LONG DOES A REPLACEMENT, REFUND, OR RETURN TAKE TO PROCESS?
If your claim is approved, we will request a replacement or issue a refund. Qualified refunds are processed immediately but may take 5-10 business days to appear on your statement, depending on your payment method.
If we request item(s) to be returned to us, we will send the qualified refund or replacement to you after receiving the return. Customers are responsible for shipping costs on returns. Shipping, handling, taxes, and any additional service costs are nonrefundable.
To qualify for a return or refund, your item must be unused and in perfect condition. Unqualified returns will not be eligible for a refund or replacement, and the item will be forfeited.
ANYTHING ELSE I SHOULD KNOW?
We cannot accept returns or process refunds if:
- The item(s) is printed as ordered, but you “changed your mind.” We print on demand and, therefore, cannot accept returns with that inquiry.
- Our team has not reviewed and approved the return request before sending the item(s) back.
- The item(s) have been worn or washed.
- The item(s) have been altered in any way or do not have the original tags.
- The item(s) was a “Final Sale,” during time periods such as Halloween, Christmas, Black Friday, St. Patrick’s Day, etc., and utilized a promo code.
- Customer send poor quality pictures (smaller than our required resolution) or misspelled the custom name (For personalized products)
HOW DO I RETURN ITEMS?
After contacting our supports and receive our response, please do exactly following instructions:
- Pack all the returned items, along with a print off of your confirmation of purchase email.
- Go to local post office, or another courier, to ship the package to the address: 1300 Rosa Parks Blv, Detroit, MI 48324, US
Please provide us the tracking number from post office or couriers.
You will receive an email as soon as we received your items. We will also send you another email to notify you if we approve or reject to refund in your case.